*Terms and conditions
- The total value of the incentive is capped as a one off sum of £1,000 which will be made available by way of deduction from monies due at completion of the purchase.
- Latimer will not be responsible for direct payments to any lenders or third parties and all other monthly commitment charges will remain as advised. It is the responsibility of the purchasers to pay all monthly commitment charges, including payment of service charges, ground rents and mortgage payments.
- Intention to take advantage of this offer must be disclosed at the time of reserving the property before any other discount is applied and recorded on the Reservation Form.
- This offer is subject to status and availability and individual approval.
- This offer is available on all eligible reservations taken between Wednesday 25th November and Saturday 12th December 2020 inclusive.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or incentive.
- Exchange of contracts must take place within 28 days and legally complete within 10 working days notice of exchange. All legal completions by 31st March 2021 to be eligible.
- Purchasers are not restricted from instructing solicitors of their own choice, however the legal fee contribution incentive is only applicable to those purchasers who instruct a solicitor from Latimer’s panel and meet the above criteria.
- Offer is only available on selected plots or developments as advertised.
- Reservation fee non-refundable.
- Latimer reserve the right to remove this offer at any time.
- The stamp duty holiday is a government run offer and buyers should refer to HMRC for guidance on terms and conditions. Latimer has no involvement in the government stamp duty holiday and cannot be held liable for any sales that fail to qualify. The government stamp duty holiday currently only applies to legal completions by 31st March 2021. Latimer cannot be held responsible for any sales that fail to meet the deadline. Latimer is not offering any stamp duty payment as part of this offer.
Clarion Housing Group Limited is registered with Regulator of Social Housing (4865); and is a Charitable Community Benefit Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 (7686) and affiliated to The National Housing Federation, and g15 (London’s 15 largest housing associations). VAT no 675646394. Clarion Housing Group Limited’s registered office is at Level 6,6 More London Place, Tooley Street, London SE1 2DA.